Walkie Talkie in Microsoft Teams Integrated with Kyocera 5G Smartphones
Microsoft has added Kyocera devices to their frontline device ecosystem. Walkie Talkie is the digital push-to-talk solution in Teams that enables clear, instant, and secure voice communication over the cloud. Now, Kyocera DuraForce Ultra 5G and DuraSport 5G are integrated with Walkie Talkie in Teams for use with their dedicated, optimized push-to-talk (PTT) buttons.
Microsoft Teams provides frontline workers with a single destination for collaboration and communications, with tools like messaging, file sharing, calling, calendaring, tasks, and PTT all in one place. With Kyocera’s 5G smartphones, remote workers can hold secure meetings, video calls, document collaboration and use built-in cloud storage, all powered by the Verizon 5G network as well as Wi-Fi. Users have secure, instant access to always-on voice chat and multimedia sharing for time-sensitive information through the cloud. Providing seamless collaboration, Walkie Talkie in Teams is always available, even when devices are locked or busy with other applications. Teams is available for download from the Google Play store to all Kyocera DuraForce Ultra 5G and DuraSport 5G users with an active Microsoft 365 subscription.
Learn more about Walkie Talkie in Teams.
- Ultra-rugged design that withstands drops up to 5ft onto concrete, water submersion (up to 6 ft for 30 min), and HazLoc (Hazardous Location) protection.
- AR core certified to support augmented reality and ideal for Building Information Modeling (BIM) 3D CAD collaboration.
- Sapphire Shield display resists cracks and can be used with wet or gloved hands.
- Ideal for construction, agriculture, public safety, warehouses, transportation/logistics, and mining/oil & gas industries where dirty, muddy, and potentially hazardous work environments are more prevalent.
- Learn more about DuraForce Ultra 5G.
- Slim and pocketable, yet rugged design that withstands drops up to 5ft onto concrete and water submersion (up to 6 ft for 30 min).
- Ideal for customer-facing, front-end service and operations, as well as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) scenarios in industries such as food/beverage/concierge services and real estate.
- Learn more about DuraSport 5G UW.