- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ULE – Underwriters Laboratories Environmental (select products)
- Sustainability Assessment
Green Practice for Packaging
- 100% recyclable packaging and literature components.
- Vegetable-based ink used on all printed components.
- FSC Forest Stewardship Council® sustainable paper used when possible.
- Paperboard and corrugate manufactured with Post-Consumer Waste (PCW) and/or Post-Industrial Waste (PIW) recycled content, used when possible.
Picking Partners with Established Green Practices
- Big Sky Recycling™
- E-waste Recycling – MT Recycling
- Recycling & Waste – Waste Management
- U.S. EPA Energy Star Partner #47929
- IEA – Industrial Environmental Association
- Environmental Services – ACT
Strive to protect the environment, conserve natural resources and minimize or eliminate adverse environmental impacts associated with products, services, and operations.
Commit to conform with or, where applicable, exceed local, state, and federal environmental laws and regulations.
Commit to continuous improvement in environmental performance including prevention of pollution, and enhance overall environmental performance within the organization.
Provide environmental management system training to employees as appropriate.
Our Environmental Management System is based on ISO 14001.
ULE – Underwriters Laboratories Environmental (select products)
Find Out More
To find out more, or ask questions about our Environmental Program please contact us.